March 24, 2020
Should you need to order items that will be used during the teleworking period, they will be reviewed on a case by case basis for delivery to your home.
- In an effort to streamline the review, please provide the following information as a part of the eRequest:
- Is the requested item necessary to complete the work being done as listed on the telework agreement?
- Clearly indicate the business purpose and reason for home delivery.
- Who will it be shipped to (student, staff or faculty)?
- Will the items be required to return to campus?
As always, feel free to reach out to the BOC for any questions or concerns. We are here to support the “Continuity in Instruction” for the College of Engineering.
February 24, 2020
The Engineering Business Operations Center (BOC) is instituting Office Hours to help answer all your questions or concerns. Hope to see you all there. Always feel free to reach out to the BOC staff for any additional questions.
- Monday, February 24th in Scott Lab room E238 from 1:30-3:30pm
- Friday, February 28th in ElectroScience Lab (ESL), 1330 Kinnear Rd (West Campus) room 238 from 1:30-3:30pm
- Tuesday, March 17th in Bolz Hall room 330 from 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, March 18th in Center for Automotive Research, 930 Kinnear Rd, room 198 from 10:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesday, April 29th in Aerospace Research Center (ARC) 2300 W. Case Rd room 176 from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, April 30th in Dreese Labs room 260 from 8:30am-10:30am
January 13, 2020
Mileage Reimbursement Update
Effective January 1, 2020, the mileage reimbursement rate decreased from 58 cents per mile to 57.5 cents a mile for all business miles driven from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. This article is also available in NewsLink online.
May 22, 2019
If you plan to travel for the College of Engineering, and you would like to drive to a desination that is 5 hours or more one way, we will need a flight comparison. The College of Engineering Business Operations Center (BOC) will reimburse the lowest of the 2 types of transportation methods.
April 19, 2019
OSU has a mandated contract with Coca-Cola. If you or someone in your department goes to the store and purchases Giant Eagle water, Pepsi or other non-Coke beverage product and it was on the department Pcard, it is an exception.