You are here
- Home >
- Human Resources
Payroll and related expenditures represent a significant component of the University's operating expenditures. Therefore, it is critical that appropriate mechanisms for control and oversight of those expenditures be in place in every College/VP unit. To ensure employees are being paid correctly and from the correct funding source, it is essential to communicate any and all requests that impact Job Data as soon as they arise.
- HRAction - Create a new HRA for each transaction: Hires, Terminations, Transfers, Rehires, Position changes, Job Earnings Distribution (JED), Pay Rate and Standard Hour changes.
- Timesheets and eLeave - All biweekly employees are enrolled in e-Timekeeping and e-Leave. All monthly employees have been enrolled in e-Leave and all leave requests must be submitted electronically.
- Additional Pay/Supplemental Comp - HR Action is the tool the College of Engineering has selected to submit Additional Pay Requests. Please use the Additional Pay Guidelines prior to submitting HRA requests to ensure you obtain proper approvals and attach required documentation.
- Off Duty Pay - These requests should be submitted through HRA as Pay Additional Compensation. Please use the ODP calculator form to calculate the amount of ODP to be paid and attach it to the HRA. A detailed business purpose is required for all ODP requests.
- Positions & Requisitions - These requests should be submitted through HRA. Please use the Position and Requisition Guidelines prior to submitting HRA requests to ensure you obtain proper approvals and attach required documentation.
- Process for Completing and Submitting Timesheets
- Process for Creating Submitting Leave Requests
- Process for Approving eLeave and Timesheets
Additional Pay/Supplemental Comp
Off Duty Pay
Positions & Requsitions